Jackpot Poker – the new and fast way to win!
Poker For You is unveiling a new way for you to win with its Jackpot Poker. These are fast-paced, 3-max player, Hyper-Turbo Sit & Go tournaments with a starting stack of 500 chips and 3 minute levels.
Buy-in amounts are $2, $10 and $40. The randomly drawn tournament prize pool will award between 2 and 2,500 times the buy-in.
That means you can win up to $100,000 within minutes!
Why not give it a try and see for yourself?
6 Easy Steps to play Jackpot Poker:
- Choose a buy-in amount of $2, $10 or $40.
- Select the number of simultaneous tournaments you want to play.
- Click the ‘amount’ button.
- Once three players are registered, the random draw for the tournament prize pool will take place. The award is between 2 and 2,500 times the buy-in.
- The prize pool will then be displayed to all players.
- The first hand will be dealt and the Jackpot Poker prize will be up for grabs!
Prizes and frequency
Jackpot Poker are ‘winner-takes-all’ tourneys unless one of the three highest prize tiers is hit. In these cases, there is a default distribution, but the players can also decide to make a deal (see details below).
See below for the prizes and frequency for each Jackpot Poker tourney you can play:
|$40 Buyin GTDs||$25 Buyin GTDs||$10 Buyin GTDs||$2 Buyin GTDs||Frequency||Payout|
|$100,000||$62,500||$25,000||$5,000||1 in 100,000||* See Deals Below|
|$8,000||$5,000||$2,000||$400||5 in 100,000||* See Deals Below|
|$4,000||$2,500||$1,000||$200||10 in 100,000||* See Deals Below|
|$800||$500||$200||$40||100 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$320||$200||$80||$16||500 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$240||$150||$60||$12||7,500 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$160||$100||$40||$8||21,366 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
|$80||$50||$20||$4||70,518 in 100,000||Winner takes all|
*Default distribution is: 1st: 75%, 2nd: 15% and 3rd: 10%. Deal option which must be approved by each player: 1st: 40%, 2nd: 30% and 3rd: 30%
6% of the buy-in goes to rake. Jackpot Poker rake qualifies for all player rebate programs, including bonuses.
Each player begins with 500 starting chips. Below is the blind structure for the game.
Jackpot Poker Disconnections and Sitting Out Policy
- By participating in Jackpot Poker, a player accepts the risk of internet connection problems.
- If a player leaves a Jackpot Poker game before he’s been eliminated, a button reading “Take My Seat(s)” appears in the Jackpot Poker lobby, allowing the player to rejoin the Jackpot Poker game.
- If all players disconnect simultaneously, the Jackpot Poker game is paused and will be restarted as soon as Poker For You ensures connections are restored.
- If a Jackpot Poker game gets cancelled during play:
a) If the prize pool is less than 3 times the buy-in, each player’s buy-in is refunded.
b) If the prize pool is 3 times or greater the buy-in and there is no deal, the prize pool is distributed by chip count.
c) If players made a deal in the JP game, the prize pool in play is only 10% of the total prize pool. Each player receives the 30% deal amount, and the remaining 10% is distributed by chip count.